WELCOME TO EPOLIN
For 30 years Epolin has pioneered the development and manufacture of near-infrared absorbing dyes, inks, and thermoplastic compounds.
We are known the world over for our expertise in optimizing near-infrared and visible light transmittance in plastic injected molded & cast parts, film extrusions, laminates, pressure sensitive adhesives, and coatings.
Epolin’s dyes are used in a myriad of thermoplastic and thermoset polymeric materials including polycarbonate, acrylic, polyamide, cellulose propionate, polystyrene, PVC, vinyl, COC, and polyurethane.
WHAT WE DO
- Synthesis and manufacturing of high quality pure dyes and complex dye blends
- Compounding dye into ready to use thermoplastic pellet
- Technical support from concept through commercialization
- Rapid formulation of complex dye blends facilitated by computer modeling
- Fast, agile service to improve existing products or rapidly launch new ones
- UV / VIS / NIR spectrophotometry, FTIR, SEM- EDS, and UV-Xenon arc testing and analysis